Identity Automation (formerly 2FA) ONE is a client-server-based authentication platform that can be deployed as a standalone client, in conjunction with Identity Automation ONE Server, or server only. Identity Automation ONE enables organizations with the ability to deploy risk-appropriate authentication and includes all the components that you would expect in an authentication solution. With Identity Automation ONE you can use one authentication method, all authentication methods, or mix and match which methods are appropriate for different users within your organization.
Identity Automation ONE is commonly deployed in organizations as a client-server solution. Identity Automation ONE Client is supported on Windows-based operating systems. Identity Automation ONE Server is deployed on Windows Server IIS. The solution can operate with or without Active Directory.
Identity Automation ONE Server is one of the few authentication products on the market today that provides a full-features smart card management (CMS) system that supports Microsofts Certificate Services (PKI). In addition to a CMS, Identity Automation ONE also acts as an authentication server for One-Time Password (OTP), fingerprint biometrics, and other authentication methods. Bottom line, Identity Automation ONE was designed from the ground up as an authentication platform that can meet your authentication requirements today and in the future.
The following is an overview of some of the core features you will receive when you purchase Identity Automation ONE:
- Strong and two-factor authentication for Windows logon with: RFID, fingerprint biometrics, smart cards, bar codes, magnetic stripe, Risk-Based Authentication (RBA), and Emergency Access
- Strong and two-factor authentication for kiosk/shared workstation logon with: RFID, fingerprint biometrics, smart cards, bar codes, magnetic stripe, Risk-Based Authentication (RBA), and Emergency Access
- Single Sign-On to Windows, Applications, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Enroll Once Authenticate Anywhere Enables smooth roaming between systems throughout the infrastructure
Emergency Access using challenge & response for immediate access to the desktop
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) using challenge and response to reset PINs or Windows password
- Password management synchronization with Active Directory
- OTP generation and validation for VPNs and browser-based application
- Risk-Based PIN and Password policy that reduce the number of PIN and Password entries that are required
- Password elimination