MFA Multifactor Authentication
PDF Sign & Seal
Designed to make PDF signing easy!
PDF Sign&Seal is a desktop application that makes it easy to apply PDF digital signatures, time-stamps and strong PDF security to business documents. It has been carefully designed for busy managers that have ease of use as a priority. Using PDF Sign&Seal anyone can easily create, sign or protect business documents.
Use PDF Sign&Seal to protect internal or external financial reports, HR, legal, sales and marketing, support services, compliance, engineering or architectural drawings, in fact any document where trust in authorship, integrity and approval are required.
Why PDF Sign&Seal?
These are the main reasons why PDF Sign&Seal is relied upon by many thousands of devoted business managers and professionals such as architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants, consultants, doctors, clinicians, inspectors and notaries:
Makes PDF signing simple
Whether its one-click signing or ability to remember PDF signing locations we have worked hard over many years to give you a PDF signing application which takes away all the complexity!
Makes PDF signing efficient
Have you tried PDF signing documents with other tools in a real business context, with the pressure of real deadlines! We know the hoops that other PDF signing applications make you go through. With our features like batch PDF signing, PDF create and sign, and instant PDF signing with no annoying pop-up windows you will be able to spend more time on your business rather than the PDF signing application.
Makes deployment easy
Deploying PDF Sign&Seal within a large corporate environment could not be easier. We support auto-installation using Microsoft SCCM/SMS with simplified license activation and administrators can easily pre-configure all the default settings before roll-out. Later all or specific PDF Sign&Seal settings can be exported and imported as required.
As a result of our focus on what makes PDF signing easy, we have avoided putting in unnecessary functionality which just bloats the application making it harder to learn and use day to day. This is a lesson which many software vendors often forget!
ADSS (Advanced Digital Signature Services) OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol) Server
ADSS OCSP Server is an advanced x.509 certificate Validation Authority server, that fully conforms to the IETF RFC 2560 standard. It is also FIPS 201 Certified (APL #583) and approved for use by US federal agencies for HSPD-12 implementations.
It has been designed to operate as a robust validation hub solution, capable of providing OCSP certificate validation services for multiple Certificate Authorities (CAs) concurrently! Simple or sophisticated validation policies are supported for each individual CA and ADSS OCSP Server provides a detailed historical record of all transactions together with an easy to use OCSP request & response viewer essential for either billing and/or troubleshooting within managed service infrastructures or enterprise systems.
- Responds for multiple CAs with configurable validation policies
- Retrieves revocation info using multiple interfaces and methods
- Capable of white-list checking to ensure certificate was actually issued (using latest RFC 6960 extension)
- Ability to split front-end OCSP service from back-end operations for maximizing performance
- High-performance architecture including caching of revocation info
- Detailed logging and human-readable OCSP transaction viewers for easy problem solving
- Configurable management reporting on service usage, top clients & most validated certificates
- Strong security, latest crypto algorithms & independently evaluated and certified by multiple entities
- Used by many governments as part of national eID infrastructure, banks & major enterprises