- Safely Extend Any Application with Role-Based Access and Crypto-Segmentation of Sensitive Applications
- User-Aware Application Access
- Application-Centric Policy Enforcement and Keying Software-Defined Security
- Supports Mobile, Desktop, Laptop, Tablet and Cloud
- Blocks the #1 Attack Vector, Contains Breaches, Restricts Lateral Movement When Firewalls Fail
CryptoFlow® App safeguards enterprise applications over any network, for any user, on any device.
CryptoFlow App is the industry’s first software-defined security solution for
protecting application flows. It provides app-aware, user-aware protection of the
most sensitive enterprise applications, simplifying end-to-end security with a single,
uniﬁed point of control for all applications shared with any user.
CryptoFlow App enables IT managers to establish role-based access controls for users inside and outside the perimeter. Application traffic is protected with strong, standards-based encryption, while unauthorized users are blocked before they reach more sensitive application segments.
CryptoFlow App enables you to securely extend applications to authorized users, including employees, contractors, supply chain members, professional services partners and others.
- Automatically contains breaches by blocking lateral movement by hackers.
- Prevents stolen credentials from being used to hop from application to application.
- Greatly reduces time-to-deployment of new enterprise applications, cutting security
design tasks from weeks to hours or minutes.
WHAT IS A CRYPTOFLOW?
A CryptoFlow is a secure virtual overlay for each application with its own security profile and keys where access is granted based on user roles and authorization policy. The CryptoFlow virtual overlay extends from wherever your application resides in your physical or virtual data centers, private or public Clouds to wherever your users are accessing the applications, across any network on any chosen devices. It provides a single point of control for end-to-end protection of your sensitive applications and real-time, role-based access control enforcement. The CryptoFlow virtual overlay extends consistent policies and access controls across smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, application servers and the Cloud. CryptoFlows eliminate silos, fragmented segmentation, performance degradation and security gaps.
CryptoFlow SD-WAN is built on the CryptoFlow skyBridge service from Certes Networks.
CryptoFlow skyBridge is a Cloud-based service that connects users and applications across the Internet, with zero-touch to your Firewall, NAT or Routing. Hosted by Certes Networks, CryptoFlow skyBridge works in conjunction with Certes CryptoFlow Enforcers and the CryptoFlow Creator security policy management system.
- The security manager sets traffic protection profiles, keying and role-based access control policies in the CryptoFlow Creator.
- Access policies, security profiles and keying are then enforced by CryptoFlow Enforcers,
automatically protecting applications and controlling user access.
- CryptoFlow skyBridge safely bridges secure traffic across the Internet to connect users to
the secure applications.
Move expensive MPLS WAN links to Internet-based WAN without sacrificing security. Instead of $200 to $500 per Mbps per month, Internet WAN costs less than $5 per Mbps per month.
- No silos: End-to-end secure flow across all networks for all users and all apps.
- Zero-Touch: No containerizing or modification of applications or networks.
- Role-based access: users are granted access based on their roles to the CryptoFlows for the apps they are authorized for.
- Crypto-segmentation: strong cryptography isolates applications in their CryptoFlows, blocks hacker access and lateral movement when firewalls are breached.
- One-and-done: single point of control and key management for application flows to mobile users, desktop users, remote users, B2B partners, Cloud applications, data center applications, hybrid environments across LAN WAN or Internet.