Futronic -FS88H Biometric Fingerprint Reader
- Certified by FBI to be compliant with PIV-071006 Image Quality Specification for Single Finger Reader.
- Meets the US Federal Information Processing Standard 201(FIPS 201) for Personal Identification Verification (PIV) of Federal Employees and Contractors.
- Listed in the US General Services Administration (GSA) FIPS 201 Evaluation Program Approved Product List.
- Uses advanced CMOS sensor technology and precise optical system to meet the rigorous requirement on fingerprint image quality of PIV-071006.
- Fingerprint scanning window is crown glass with a thickness of 14mm that resists scratches and other stress to ensure long term heavy duty usage.
- Robust, cost effective single finger capture device and ideal for border control, identity card, driver license, election and any type of civilian AFIS application.
- Special electronic circuit is built into FS88H to do Live Finger Detection (LFD). With appropriate software in PC, user can select this LFD feature so that only live finger’s fingerprint will be scanned into PC. Fake fingers made from silicone rubber, play-doh, etc, will be rejected. And the LFD feature is included in all Futronic standard software.
- A unique serial number is factory-programmed into the USB Device Descriptor of each FS88H. So every FS88H is traceable and this is very important for government identity management projects.