SAS Authentication Service allows you to:
- Migrate fast – Move from your existing technology simply and quickly with a free migration agent.
- Deploy Quickly – Authorize and allocate 20,000 users in just 20 minutes.
- Automate Easily – Add users from any user directories, such as LDAP, Oracle, SQL and others.
- Choose more – Use hardware, software, mobile, SMS and grid platform.
- Grow infinitely – Scale to an unlimited number of users.
- Tailor indefinitely – A practically unlimited number of granular policies giving you different authentication levels for different job functions, titles, locations or devices.
- Comply thoroughly – Easily schedule automated detailed compliance, audit and accounting reports in whatever format you need to comply with all relevant security standards, including SOX, PCI and HIPAA.
- Protect Everything – SafeNet Authentication Service is flexible enough to work across technologies, both on and in the cloud. Cloud and web applications are protected via the use of SAML.
SAS Authentication Service allows organizations to use strong authentication anywhere a password is currently used. We protect the cloud, applications, networks, and logon to Windows and UNIX machines.
Cloud and Web applications
Cloud and web applications are protected via the use of the industry standard SAML, by using one of SafeNet Authentication Service APIs, or by the use of SafeNet Authentication Service web agents. Alternatively there are many plug-ins available for web servers that allow interaction via the industry standard RADIUS protocol.