.NET IM V2+ smartcard
provides a seamless companion to the Microsoft .NET environment and service-oriented architectures. By extending the Microsoft .NET programming model to the smart card, this Gemalto innovation empowers application developers through the rich features of managed memory, security and language integration.
Secure Execution Runtime and Multiple Applications: Supports multiple applications running on the same card simultaneously. Each on-card application is isolated from the others ensuring application safety and integrity.
Unified communications via Remoting.
Seamless access to cryptographic services: Secure and reliable cryptographic operations, such as symmetric (DES, AES) and asymmetric (RSA) algorithms are accessable via an implementation of the standard Cryptographic Services architecture of the .NET framework.
Application development/integration within Visual Studio .NET.
Practical and efficient garbage collection: Provides transparent memory allocation with fast garbage collection, free developers to focus on application development.
Powerful transaction system: Supports arbitrarily nested transactions with transaction lengths limited only by the available card memory.
Highly compact yet expressive applications.
Access to the on-card timer allows new applications such as temporary web-coupons or the use of time based PINs.
- Compliant with the ECMA 335 Kernel Profile
- Support for int-64
- ISO 7816-1-2-3-4 (partial),T=0
- RSA signature and verification up to 2048-bit keys
- DES, 3-DES (CBC, EBC), AES, HMAC, SHA1, SHA2 and MD5
- Customizable authentication framework and secure channel capabilities
IDBridge CT31 – PIV and TAA-certified smart card reader
designed for securing network access, using the Gemalto PC Core hardware and firmware, handling all types of ISO7816 compatible smart cards. Several different models are available to adapt to every host PC interfaces and Smart Card usages.
As the rates of identity theft increases, more and more companies are turning to smart technology to secure their networks. Enterprises, governments and financial institutions are rapidly deploying a smart card infrastructure for logical access and protecting the privacy of on-line bank customers and web shoppers.
Gemaltos user-friendly smart card readers are an integrated part of more global authentication solutions. Built on the latest technology they offer reliability and are certified by the major computing and banking organizations ensuring easy deployment. Our diversified series includes readers for desktops, laptops, for SIM size card and readers for Pin entry.
- Innovative transparent design to highlight the card
- Modular concept with accessories: stand, floppy disk tray, to simplify logistics and inventory
- Maximum usability and reliability with non removable cable, preventing reader unplugs
- Compact and lightweight to optimize shipping expenses on large project deployment, fitting in a standard postal envelope size