HID Global’s iCLASS® Seos™ + Prox smart card incorporates secure, standardsbased technology to manage and authenticate identities. The card provides a next-generation access control solution with stronger authentication, privacy protection, and a secure processor for increased data protection. Ideal for security-conscious organizations that need to support proximity technology, the iCLASS Seos + Prox card enables seamless migration to a future-proof, high-frequency solution. With 125 KHz contactless technology—which supports HID Prox®, Indala®, and EM Proximity—organizations can continue to support low-frequency applications, maximize the value of their investment, and migrate to Seos for higher security at their own pace.
iCLASS Seos+ Prox cards help enterprises and government organizations with identity management policies driven by regulatory compliance meet stringent credential security requirements. As part of HID Global’s iCLASS SE® platform, the cards deliver superior data integrity protection by leveraging the latest cryptographic algorithms and secure messaging protocols (to protect data transmission with off-card applications). Delivering maximum interoperability, iCLASS Seos cards include a standardsbased application offering a generic, universal card command interface that is portable to multiple platforms. The solution also supports an ISO/IEC 7816-4 command set and data model that defines the supported interfaces between an iCLASS Seos card and the physical access reader.
For optimum mobility, iCLASS Seos + Prox credentials are based on an open software application which is portable to a range of microprocessors and mobile devices, including near field communications (NFC) enabled device.
Data confidentiality and strong authentication – State-of-the-art cryptography provides mutual authentication and data encryption to protect communication.
Enhanced privacy – Communicates no traceable identifiers during card sessions to prevent card data from being divulged or cloned by unauthorized parties.
Increased interoperability – Standards-based solution supports future technologies, portability to smartphones and other media.
Technology-independent security – Provides multi-layered security with support for multiple Secure Identity Objects™ (SIOs®) for protection of each application’s identity.
Radio frequency proximity support – Includes read/write identification using 125 kHz contactless technology for support in existing deployments.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Large memory for demanding applications.
- High performance microprocessor.
- Mutual authentication protocol with either AES128/DES3 based on diversified session key to protect each card session.
- Leverages Secure Identity Objects™ (SIO®) data model and security: Programmable with one or several SIOs for each application.
- High resistance to common attacks—man in the middle, replay attacks and others.
- Support other technologies, including Prox for simple migration.
- Interoperable with iCLASS SE® Readers that can process SIO-enabled data formats.
- Standards-based solution maximizes interoperability with third-party applications, including PACS readers.
- Card customization, including magnetic stripe, custom artwork, text, or graphics: requires minimum quantity.
- Available with anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, holographic foil, and Optical Variable Ink (OVI).
- Dual frequency smart card with 13.56 MHz and 125 KHz in the same card body
- Secure data storage with flexible data model using a firewall architecture
- Supports ISO/IEC standards: 7810, 7816, and contactless cards (14443 A)
- High communication speed: up to 848 kbps
DUAL HIGH/LOW FREQUENCY SOLUTION FOR STREAMLINED MIGRATION
- Data confidentiality and strong authentication – State-of-the-art cryptography provides mutual authentication and data encryption to protect communication.
- Enhanced privacy – Communicates no traceable identifiers during card sessions to prevent card data from being divulged or cloned by unauthorized parties.
- Increased interoperability – Standards-based solution supports future technologies, portability to smartphones and other media.
- Technology-independent security – Provides multi-layered security with support for multiple Secure Identity ObjectsTM (SIOs®) for protection of each application’s identity.
- Radio frequency proximity support – Includes read/write identification using 125 kHz contactless technology for support in existing deployments.
ActivTap – Tap Authentication for Microsoft
Industry’s first solution for secure, fast, easy authentication for physical and mobile cloud app access using a single card. This enables your users to have one card for access to everything in their work lives. Converged access has never been so easy.
Simply Tap to authenticate and access cloud apps on mobiles/tablets!
Users simply tap a card against their mobile device or laptop to access cloud apps instead of having to type in an additional 2nd factor code / complex password.
- Easy, convenient 365/24/7 access to business apps/services from your own device.
- No need to type in additional codes/passwords
- Cost-effective authentication solutions with flexible procurement options that aren’t overly complex or difficult to manage.
- No installation of complex software. Based on a cloud service.
- Use the same card for physical access.
The Tap Authentication solution makes user authentication simple, convenient and cost effective. With a simple “tap” of your iCLASS® Seos® access control card, you can have real-time access to any of your Microsoft® applications or cloud-based services on your laptop, tablet, or AndroidTM phone, such as Microsoft® Office 365®. No additional one-time passwords (OTPs) or complex codes to remember or type – now you can Simply Tap! to access the applications and services you need to do your work. Best of all, ActivID Tap Authentication is cloud-based so there’s no on-premise hardware to install or service contracts to maintain. ActivID Tap Authentication connects and verifies users in the cloud via a Microsoft Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) plug-in, making secure authentication onto your corporate network simple and fast.
Practically any Android based Phone or Tablet with NFC can be supported by Tap & Go.
Devices tested as of 03/31/2015
- HTC One X
- HTC One M8
- LG G3
- Motorola RAZR i
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 10
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Alpha
- SAMSUNG Galaxy S5 Mini
- SAMSUNG Galaxy S4
- SAMSUNG Galaxy S3
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2
- SONY XPeria Z2
All Seos 8k (5006 prefix) cards come pre-configured with the Tap & Go OTP capability. There is no installation of the cards requrired.
Amazing User Authentication Experience: HID Global has a history of successful authentication innovations. The latest Tap Authentication™ provides the industry’s first solution for secure, fast, easy authentication for physical and mobile cloud app access using a single card. This enables your users to have one card for access to everything in their work lives. Converged access has never been so easy.