Envoy Data carries all the products necessary for the education industry and can help develop a suite of solutions that allow educational systems to build solid and long-lasting foundations for secure IT systems. Envoy Datas IT solutions will ensure sensitive information is in safe hands Yours.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- Purdue Earns Top Cybersecurity Study Ranking Among UniversitiesWEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue News Service) — Purdue University received the top ranking among 20 institutions for its multidisciplinary work in the area of cybersecurity. Facets of the university’s work, in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute Department of Computer and Information Technology and the Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS), were […]
- CERIAS Student Recruiting ReceptionAttention Students! Join us for the CERIAS Student Recruiting Reception Meet our CERIAS Strategic Partners and discuss career opportunities. Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:00PM – 9:00PM Purdue Memorial Union Room 118 More info and registration at: http://cerias_student_recruiting_reception_2017.eventbrite.com
- Tips to Avoid Being Scammed in Donating to Hurricane Harvey victimsWEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue News Service) — The many pictures and news reports of massive destruction and loss of life and property from Hurricane Harvey is triggering an urge for people to help. But it’s important that donors know where their money is actually going, says a Purdue University cybersecurity expert. “We’ve seen it time […]
- Bertino Elected to ISSA Hall of FameThe ISSA (Information Systems Security Association) has formally announced electing Professor Elisa Bertino into their Hall of Fame. Hall of Fame is a lifetime achievement award recognizing an individual’s exceptional qualities of leadership in their own career and organization as well as an exemplary commitment to the information security profession. The Information Systems Security Association […]
- CERIAS Joins Discovery Park(Purdue Today) This month, Purdue’s Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS) will join Discovery Park. CERIAS is one of the world’s foremost centers for information assurance, security, privacy and resiliency research on cyber and cyber-physical systems. Its research spans the wide spectrum of technical and behavioral sciences and intersects all […]