Envoy Data carries all the products necessary for the education industry and can help develop a suite of solutions that allow educational systems to build solid and long-lasting foundations for secure IT systems. Envoy Datas IT solutions will ensure sensitive information is in safe hands Yours.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- CERIAS Researcher wins NSF Early Career Development AwardWEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – (Purdue News Service) Three Purdue University faculty members in the College of Engineering won 2017 Faculty Early Career Development awards from the National Science Foundation, one of the most prestigious NSF honors for outstanding young researchers. The NSF issued awards to 156 Early Career researchers as part of the NSF Engineering […]
- CSI: WalmartIn many cases, private companies can do this much faster than the police. “A lot of law enforcement-based digital-forensics labs are just swamped,” said Kathryn Seigfried-Spellar, a professor of computer science at Purdue University. “Almost every type of crime—whether it’s homicide, arson, or a computer crime—is going to have some sort of digital evidence associated […]
- CERIAS to Hold 18th Annual Information Security Symposium on April 18-19Purdue’s Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security will hold its 18th annual Information Security Symposium on April 18-19. Researchers, practitioners and program managers from academia, government and commercial industry will examine emerging research in information assurance, cyber-physical security, resiliency, privacy and cybercrime. Keynotes, technical talks, panel discussions, technology demonstrations and more […]
- CIA Hacking Tools Raise Huge ConcernsOne alarming academic article by Dheeraj Gurugubelli and Dr Chris Foreman of Purdue University sets out how a targeted attack on smart meters could potentially result in the shutdown of the power grid, disabling energy delivery systems. (They argue that “the compromise of even a single smart meter through focused attack or reverse engineering potentially […]
- Discovery Park Announces Big Idea Challenge Winners(Purdue News Service 03/09/2017) - Following oral presentations on Feb. 23, a panel of judges and Discovery Park administration have reviewed the proposals and determined the winners of the Big Idea Challenge, a program that will provide resources to interdisciplinary teams of Purdue faculty and students pursuing bold proposals that address global challenges. The winning […]