Envoy Data carries all the products necessary for the education industry and can help develop a suite of solutions that allow educational systems to build solid and long-lasting foundations for secure IT systems. Envoy Datas IT solutions will ensure sensitive information is in safe hands Yours.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- CERIAS Joins Discovery Park(Purdue Today) This month, Purdue’s Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS) will join Discovery Park. CERIAS is one of the world’s foremost centers for information assurance, security, privacy and resiliency research on cyber and cyber-physical systems. Its research spans the wide spectrum of technical and behavioral sciences and intersects all […]
- CFP: Celebrating Anniversaries of CERIAS/COAST At Purdue University2017 marks the 25th anniversary of the founding of the COAST Laboratory at Purdue University, and 2018 is the 20th anniversary of CERIAS. These efforts have resulted in one of the largest research groups in security in the world, with a historic number of PhD graduates and advanced projects. This special issue celebrates these milestone […]
- Prof. Spafford Receives Kristian Beckman AwardCongrats to Spaf for receiving the Kristian Beckman Award in Rome, Italy! “This award is granted annually to a successful nominee and is presented at the annual IFIP (International Federation of Information Processing) Security Conference that is organized under the auspices of TC-11. The objective of the award is to publicly recognize an individual, not […]
- CERIAS Researcher wins NSF Early Career Development AwardWEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. – (Purdue News Service) Three Purdue University faculty members in the College of Engineering won 2017 Faculty Early Career Development awards from the National Science Foundation, one of the most prestigious NSF honors for outstanding young researchers. The NSF issued awards to 156 Early Career researchers as part of the NSF Engineering […]
- CSI: WalmartIn many cases, private companies can do this much faster than the police. “A lot of law enforcement-based digital-forensics labs are just swamped,” said Kathryn Seigfried-Spellar, a professor of computer science at Purdue University. “Almost every type of crime—whether it’s homicide, arson, or a computer crime—is going to have some sort of digital evidence associated […]