Envoy Data carries all the products necessary for the education industry and can help develop a suite of solutions that allow educational systems to build solid and long-lasting foundations for secure IT systems. Envoy Datas IT solutions will ensure sensitive information is in safe hands Yours.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- CERIAS Alumnus Wins ACM SIGSAC Doctoral Dissertation Award11-20-2017 Writer(s): Kristyn Childres Purdue alumnus Brendan Saltaformaggio (Ph.D. ’16), now an assistant professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology, won the 2017 ACM SIGSAC Doctoral Dissertation Award, which was presented in early November at ACM CCS 2017. The award recognizes excellent research by recent Ph.D. graduates in the field of computer and information security. […]
- CERIAS Faculty, Alumnus Named as a Distinguished Members of ACMCongratulations to Chris Clifton on being named as a Distinguished Member of ACM! Also recognized, Ashish Kundu (PhD CS, 2010) for Engineering Contributions to Computing! More information »
- CERIAS Prof. Aniket Kate (CS) and Students Research Highlighted at CCS 2017 ConferenceMore information »
- CERIAS Faculty and Students Project Becomes Commercial Spinoff, Receives over $1M in FundingSensorHound Inc. was recognized with a 2017 TechConnect Defense Innovation Award at this year’s Defense Innovation Summit, held in Tampa, Florida. More information »
- CERIAS Hits High Mark in Externally Funded Security ResearchPurdue University faculty affiliated with the Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS) helped secure more than $18M new external funding in cyber-/cyber-physical research during the 2016-17 academic year, a high mark for the center, , preparing to celebrate it’s 20th anniversary. CERIAS received “center credit” for more than $10M of […]