Envoy Data carries all the products necessary for the education industry and can help develop a suite of solutions that allow educational systems to build solid and long-lasting foundations for secure IT systems. Envoy Datas IT solutions will ensure sensitive information is in safe hands Yours.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- CERIAS Alum Makes 40 under 40 List of High AchieversAs the Elder Family Endowed Chair, (Ibrahim ‘Abe’ ) Baggili (PhD 2009), with his students, helps solve real crimes in Connecticut, and discovered vulnerabilities in several popular apps that affect more than 1.5 billion people worldwide. More information »
- Open Position: Director of CERIAS003832-2017 - Director, Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS) Purdue University invites applications and nominations for the position of Director of the Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS) in Purdue’s Discovery Park. CERIAS is widely recognized as a global leader for multidisciplinary research and education […]
- CERIAS Alumnus Wins ACM SIGSAC Doctoral Dissertation Award11-20-2017 Writer(s): Kristyn Childres Purdue alumnus Brendan Saltaformaggio (Ph.D. ’16), now an assistant professor at the Georgia Institute of Technology, won the 2017 ACM SIGSAC Doctoral Dissertation Award, which was presented in early November at ACM CCS 2017. The award recognizes excellent research by recent Ph.D. graduates in the field of computer and information security. […]
- CERIAS Faculty, Alumnus Named as a Distinguished Members of ACMCongratulations to Chris Clifton on being named as a Distinguished Member of ACM! Also recognized, Ashish Kundu (PhD CS, 2010) for Engineering Contributions to Computing! More information »
- CERIAS Prof. Aniket Kate (CS) and Students Research Highlighted at CCS 2017 ConferenceMore information »