Envoy Data carries all the products necessary for the education industry and can help develop a suite of solutions that allow educational systems to build solid and long-lasting foundations for secure IT systems. Envoy Datas IT solutions will ensure sensitive information is in safe hands Yours.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- Mikhail Atallah to Give Distinguished LectureLong time CERIAS-affiliated faculty member Mike Atallah, a distinguished professor of computer science, was chosen the 2017 Arden L. Bement Jr. Award recipient. The Bement Award is the most prestigious honor Purdue University bestows for pure and applied science and engineering. Date: Oct. 30th 1:30pm Place: Fowler Hall, Stewart Center Reception: 2:30pm, Robert L. Ringel […]
- CERIAS Researchers Won Distinguished Paper Award from 2017 USENIX Security SymposiumA group of CERIAS researchers recently won the Distinguished Paper Award at the USENIX Security Symposium 2017, a top-tier cybersecurity conference held in Vancouver, Canada from August 16th to 18th. The paper, “MPI: Multiple Perspective Attack Investigation with Semantic Aware Execution Partitioning”, is co-authored by Computer Science Ph.D. students Shiqing Ma and Fei Wang, their […]
- Purdue Earns Top Cybersecurity Study Ranking Among UniversitiesWEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue News Service) — Purdue University received the top ranking among 20 institutions for its multidisciplinary work in the area of cybersecurity. Facets of the university’s work, in the Purdue Polytechnic Institute Department of Computer and Information Technology and the Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS), were […]
- CERIAS Student Recruiting ReceptionAttention Students! Join us for the CERIAS Student Recruiting Reception Meet our CERIAS Strategic Partners and discuss career opportunities. Tuesday, September 12, 2017 7:00PM – 9:00PM Purdue Memorial Union Room 118 More info and registration at: http://cerias_student_recruiting_reception_2017.eventbrite.com
- Tips to Avoid Being Scammed in Donating to Hurricane Harvey victimsWEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (Purdue News Service) — The many pictures and news reports of massive destruction and loss of life and property from Hurricane Harvey is triggering an urge for people to help. But it’s important that donors know where their money is actually going, says a Purdue University cybersecurity expert. “We’ve seen it time […]