Enterprises often struggle to establish security solutions that align with their existing IT systems. Organizations major concerns are the requirements, rules, regulations, compliances and customer protection from entities both internal and external to protect critical information and the systems from confidentiality and integrity violations. In a great variety of cases, enterprises have already recognized the need to implement strong authentication methods that provide higher assurance and accountability than simple passwords. Envoy Data can help develop a suite of solutions that allow enterprises to build solid and long-lasting foundations for secure IT systems.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- Exclusive: Dutch Cops on AlphaBay ‘Refugees’Following today's breaking news about U.S. and international authorities taking down the competing Dark Web drug bazaars AlphaBay and Hansa Market, KrebsOnSecurity caught up with the Dutch investigators who took over Hansa on June 20, 2017. When U.S. authorities shuttered AlphaBay on July 5, police in The Netherlands saw a massive influx of AlphaBay refugees […]
- After AlphaBay’s Demise, Customers Flocked to Dark Market Run by Dutch PoliceEarlier this month, news broke that authorities had seized the Dark Web marketplace AlphaBay, an online black market that peddled everything from heroin to stolen identity and credit card data. But it wasn't until today, when the U.S. Justice Department held a press conference to detail the AlphaBay takedown that the other shoe dropped: Police […]
- Trump Hotels Hit By 3rd Card Breach in 2 YearsMaybe some of you missed this amid all the breach news recently (I know I did), but Trump International Hotels Management LLC last week announced its third credit-card data breach in the past two years. I thought it might be useful to see these events plotted on a timeline, because it suggests that virtually anyone […]
- Experts in Lather Over ‘gSOAP’ Security FlawAxis Communications -- a maker of high-end security cameras whose devices can be found in many high-security areas -- recently patched a dangerous coding flaw in virtually all of its products that an attacker could use to remotely seize control over or crash the devices. The problem wasn't specific to Axis, which seems to have […]
- Porn Spam Botnet Has Evil Twitter TwinLast month KrebsOnSecurity published research into a large distributed network of apparently compromised systems being used to relay huge blasts of junk email promoting "online dating" programs -- affiliate-driven schemes traditionally overrun with automated accounts posing as women. New research suggests that another bot-promoting botnet of more than 80,000 automated female Twitter accounts has been […]