Enterprises often struggle to establish security solutions that align with their existing IT systems. Organizations major concerns are the requirements, rules, regulations, compliances and customer protection from entities both internal and external to protect critical information and the systems from confidentiality and integrity violations. In a great variety of cases, enterprises have already recognized the need to implement strong authentication methods that provide higher assurance and accountability than simple passwords. Envoy Data can help develop a suite of solutions that allow enterprises to build solid and long-lasting foundations for secure IT systems.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- MolinaHealthcare.com Exposed Patient RecordsEarlier this month, KrebsOnSecurity featured a story about a basic security flaw in the Web site of medical diagnostics firm True Health Group that let anyone who was logged in to the site view all other patient records. In that story I mentioned True Health was one of three major healthcare providers with similar website […]
- Should SaaS Companies Publish Customers Lists?A few weeks back, HR and financial management firm Workday.com sent a security advisory to customers warning that crooks were sending targeted malware phishing attacks at customers. At the same time, Workday is publishing on its site a list of more than 800 companies that use its services, making it relatively simple for attackers to chose their […]
- Private Eye Allegedly Used Leaky Goverment Tool in Bid to Find Tax Data on TrumpIn March 2017, KrebsOnSecurity warned that thieves who perpetrate tax refund fraud with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service were leveraging a widely-used online student loan tool to find critical data on consumers that allows them to claim huge refunds with the IRS in someone else's name. This week, it emerged that a Louisiana-based private investigator […]
- Fraudsters Exploited Lax Security at Equifax’s TALX Payroll DivisionIdentity thieves who specialize in tax refund fraud had big help this past tax year from Equifax, one of the nation's largest consumer data brokers and credit bureaus. The trouble stems from TALX, an Equifax subsidiary that provides online payroll, HR and tax services. Equifax says crooks were able to reset the 4-digit PIN given […]
- Breach at DocuSign Led to Targeted Email Malware CampaignDocuSign, a major provider of electronic signature technology, acknowledged today that a series of recent malware phishing attacks targeting its customers and users was the result of a data breach at one of its computer systems. The company stresses that the data stolen was limited to customer and user email addresses, but the incident is […]