Enterprises often struggle to establish security solutions that align with their existing IT systems. Organizations major concerns are the requirements, rules, regulations, compliances and customer protection from entities both internal and external to protect critical information and the systems from confidentiality and integrity violations. In a great variety of cases, enterprises have already recognized the need to implement strong authentication methods that provide higher assurance and accountability than simple passwords. Envoy Data can help develop a suite of solutions that allow enterprises to build solid and long-lasting foundations for secure IT systems.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- Alleged vDOS Owners Poised to Stand TrialPolice in Israel are recommending that the state attorney's office indict and prosecute two 18-year-olds suspected of operating vDOS, until recently the most popular attack service for knocking Web sites offline. On Sept. 8, 2016, KrebsOnSecurity published a story about the hacking of vDOS, a service that attracted tens of thousands of paying customers and […]
- Phishing 101 at the School of Hard KnocksA recent, massive spike in sophisticated and successful phishing attacks is prompting many universities to speed up timetables for deploying mandatory two-factor authentication (2FA) -- requiring a one-time code in addition to a password -- for access to student and faculty services online. This is the story of one university that accelerated plans to require […]
- eBay Asks Users to Downgrade SecurityLast week, KrebsOnSecurity received an email from eBay. The company wanted me to switch from using a hardware key fob when logging into eBay to receiving a one-time code sent via text message. I found it remarkable that eBay, which at one time was well ahead of most e-commerce companies in providing more robust online […]
- Student Aid Tool Held Key for Tax FraudstersCiting concerns over criminal activity and fraud, the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has disabled an automated tool on its Web site that was used to help students and their families apply for federal financial aid. The removal of the tool has created unexpected hurdles for many families hoping to qualify for financial aid, but […]
- Govt. Cybersecurity Contractor Hit in W-2 Phishing ScamJust a friendly reminder that phishing scams which spoof the boss and request W-2 tax data on employees are intensifying as tax time nears. The latest victim shows that even cybersecurity experts can fall prey to these increasingly sophisticated attacks. On Thursday, March 16, the CEO of Defense Point Security, LLP -- a Virginia company […]