Enterprises often struggle to establish security solutions that align with their existing IT systems. Organizations major concerns are the requirements, rules, regulations, compliances and customer protection from entities both internal and external to protect critical information and the systems from confidentiality and integrity violations. In a great variety of cases, enterprises have already recognized the need to implement strong authentication methods that provide higher assurance and accountability than simple passwords. Envoy Data can help develop a suite of solutions that allow enterprises to build solid and long-lasting foundations for secure IT systems.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- Phishers Are Upping Their Game. So Should You.Not long ago, phishing attacks were fairly easy for the average Internet user to spot: Full of grammatical and spelling errors, and linking to phony bank or email logins at unencrypted (http:// vs. https://) Web pages. Increasingly, however, phishers are upping their game, polishing their copy and hosting scam pages over https:// connections -- complete […]
- Anti-Skimmer Detector for Skimmer ScammersCrooks who make and deploy ATM skimmers are constantly engaged in a cat-and-mouse game with financial institutions, which deploy a variety of technological measures designed to defeat skimming devices. The latest innovation aimed at tipping the scales in favor of skimmer thieves is a small, battery powered device that provides crooks a digital readout indicating […]
- Hacked Password Service Leakbase Goes DarkLeakbase, a Web site that indexed and sold access to billions of usernames and passwords stolen in some of the world largest data breaches, has closed up shop. A source close to the matter says the service was taken down in a law enforcement sting that may be tied to the Dutch police raid of […]
- Former NSA Employee Pleads Guilty to Taking Classified DataA former employee for the National Security Agency pleaded guilty on Friday to taking classified data to his home computer in Maryland. According to published reports, U.S. intelligence officials believe the data was then stolen from his computer by hackers working for the Russian government.
- Carding Kingpin Sentenced Again. Yahoo Hacker Pleads GuiltyRoman Seleznev, a Russian man who is already serving a record 27-year sentence in the United States for cybercrime charges, was handed a 14-year sentence this week by a federal judge in Atlanta for his role in a credit card and identity theft conspiracy that prosecutors say netted more than $50 million. Separately, a Canadian […]