Financial institutions need to protect sensitive data contained on desktops, laptops, PDAs, USB drives and other devices, as well as data in motion or at rest. They need security solutions that work in the background and also want to fully ensure that data is protected if mobile devices are lost or stolen. In addition to all of these concerns, they need to also address new regulations such as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), which includes severe civil and criminal penalties for non-compliance.
With data theft at an all time high and Financial institutions paying millions in fines, PR and customer retention, Envoy Data’s IT solutions will ensure sensitive information is in safe hands Yours.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- Alert: Energy Sector Hacking Campaign ContinuesAttackers Pivot Into Targeting Networks via Suppliers, DHS-FBI Alert WarnsThe U.S. government has issued a rare technical alert, warning that attackers are continuing to compromise organizations across the energy sector, often by first hacking into less secure business partners and third-party suppliers.
- The Next IoT Botnet Has Improved on MiraiCalled Reaper or IoTroop, Botnet Exploits VulnerabilitiesSecurity companies are warning that a global attack using compromised IoT devices may be coming soon. Check Point says one million organizations are running a device infected with IoTroop, also known as Reaper, which is botnet code that perhaps is related to Mirai but spreads in a much different […]
- HIPAA Compliance: Self-Insured Company Reports BreachCase Spotlights Regulatory Responsibilities of Businesses Outside Healthcare ArenaA lawn mower engine manufacturer's notification to federal regulators of a health data breach impacting thousands of its workers highlights the HIPAA compliance duties for businesses that are self-insured for healthcare.
- Surveying 17 Anti-Virus Firms on Their Security PracticesIn Kaspersky Lab Saga's Wake, Here's How AV Firms Have Responded - Or NotThe Kaspersky Lab saga raises questions about how vulnerable any anti-virus products and back-end cloud networks might be to hacking. Asked to describe exactly what security controls they offer, here's how 17 anti-virus answered - or have yet to answer.
- FDIC Issues Guidance to Areas in Illinois Impacted by Severe StormsThe FDIC has announced a series of steps intended to provide regulatory relief to financial institutions and facilitate recovery in areas of Illinois affected by severe storms, straight-line winds, and tornadoes.