Financial institutions need to protect sensitive data contained on desktops, laptops, PDAs, USB drives and other devices, as well as data in motion or at rest. They need security solutions that work in the background and also want to fully ensure that data is protected if mobile devices are lost or stolen. In addition to all of these concerns, they need to also address new regulations such as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), which includes severe civil and criminal penalties for non-compliance.
With data theft at an all time high and Financial institutions paying millions in fines, PR and customer retention, Envoy Data’s IT solutions will ensure sensitive information is in safe hands Yours.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- U.S. Indicts 13 Russians for Election Interference'Information Warfare Against the United States' AllegedA U.S. grand jury has taken the extraordinary step of indicting 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies for allegedly interfering with the U.S. political system, including the 2016 presidential election, in what the Justice Department portrays as "information warfare against the United States."
- WhatsApp's New Payment Service Leverages NPCI's UPIBeta Test Offers Two-Factor AuthenticationWhatsApp, the global messaging app that has more than 200 million monthly active users in India, has leveraged National Payment Corporation of India's Unified Payment Interface platform to launch its beta payment service that will allow users to send money to other WhatsApp users, excluding merchant accounts.
- Microsoft Outlines Digital ID Plan Using BlockchainEncrypted ID 'Hubs' Will Safely Store Personal DataAfter a year of brainstorming on blockchain technology, Microsoft says it will add support in its Authenticator app for a decentralized identity system that's designed to put users in control of their personal information.
- Criminals Hide 'Billions' in Cryptocurrency, Europol WarnsPolice Want More Help From Cryptocurrency Exchanges During Major InvestigationsCriminals in Europe are annually laundering at least $4 billion - and growing - via cryptocurrencies, warns Europol. The agency is calling on regulators and legislators to regulate cryptocurrencies to help battle money laundering and protect consumers.
- FDIC Issues Guidance to Areas in Illinois Impacted by Severe StormsThe FDIC has announced a series of steps intended to provide regulatory relief to financial institutions and facilitate recovery in areas of Illinois affected by severe storms, straight-line winds, and tornadoes.