Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Those involved with government regulations will be pleased to find that Envoy Data carries all products necessary for U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agencies.
Through our line of DoD approved solutions, users will be able to acquire the right Common Access Cards (CAC) and Middleware.
Our IT Specialists can help you design-in a securty solution that will be government compliant including, FIP 201 & FIPS 301, HSPD12, CJIS and TWIC as well as GSA Approved!
- Congressional Committee Wants Nuance to Share NotPetya DetailsWants Transcription Company to Help Identify Lessons LearnedA House committee is requesting a briefing with medical transcription services vendor Nuance Communications to learn details about the impact the NotPetya malware attack in June has had on the company.
- Alert: Energy Sector Hacking Campaign ContinuesAttackers Pivot Into Targeting Networks via Suppliers, DHS-FBI Alert WarnsThe U.S. government has issued a rare technical alert, warning that attackers are continuing to compromise organizations across the energy sector, often by first hacking into less secure business partners and third-party suppliers.
- The Next IoT Botnet Has Improved on MiraiCalled Reaper or IoTroop, Botnet Exploits VulnerabilitiesSecurity companies are warning that a global attack using compromised IoT devices may be coming soon. Check Point says one million organizations are running a device infected with IoTroop, also known as Reaper, which is botnet code that perhaps is related to Mirai but spreads in a much different […]
- HIPAA Compliance: Self-Insured Company Reports BreachCase Spotlights Regulatory Responsibilities of Businesses Outside Healthcare ArenaA lawn mower engine manufacturer's notification to federal regulators of a health data breach impacting thousands of its workers highlights the HIPAA compliance duties for businesses that are self-insured for healthcare.
- DoD: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Privacy TrainingThe Department of Defense and two other government agencies have issued a proposed rule designed to help ensure that government contractors provide adequate privacy training to their staff members.