Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Those involved with government regulations will be pleased to find that Envoy Data carries all products necessary for U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agencies.
Through our line of DoD approved solutions, users will be able to acquire the right Common Access Cards (CAC) and Middleware.
Our IT Specialists can help you design-in a securty solution that will be government compliant including, FIP 201 & FIPS 301, HSPD12, CJIS and TWIC as well as GSA Approved!
- OIG Finds Security Weaknesses in Two More Medicaid ProgramsWatchdog Agency Findings Highlight Familiar ShortcomingsTwo new reports by a federal watchdog agency hit a familiar theme: Some state Medicaid systems have weaknesses that potentially put sensitive data and government operations at risk.
- Gartner's Avivah Litan on Attribution and ElectionsAnalyst Offers Insights on Technologies to Improve Digital Attribution and Voter AuthenticationAs threats and threat actors multiply and evolve, digital attribution becomes ever more critical, says Gartner's Avivah Litan. She discusses how to approach attribution and also offers her take on the technologies that could help secure U.S. elections.
- Ukraine Central Bank Detects Massive Attack PreparationBanks in Ukraine Alerted to Attack Spread via Malicious Word DocsUkraine's central bank has warned state-owned and private banks that a new malware campaign targeting financial services firms across the country may be a prelude to a new assault of Not-Petya proportions, Reuters reports.
- Inside ISMG's NYC Fraud & Breach Prevention SummitEvent Offers Insights on Solving Real-World ProblemsAt ISMG's recent New York Fraud & Breach Prevention Summit, attendees interacted with technology solution providers and other thought leaders, gaining practical insights on solving real-world problems.
- DoD: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Privacy TrainingThe Department of Defense and two other government agencies have issued a proposed rule designed to help ensure that government contractors provide adequate privacy training to their staff members.