Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Those involved with government regulations will be pleased to find that Envoy Data carries all products necessary for U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agencies.
Through our line of DoD approved solutions, users will be able to acquire the right Common Access Cards (CAC) and Middleware.
Our IT Specialists can help you design-in a securty solution that will be government compliant including, FIP 201 & FIPS 301, HSPD12, CJIS and TWIC as well as GSA Approved!
- British Home Secretary Demands Backdoored CommunicationsFollowing Westminster Attack, Minister Seeks On-Demand WhatsApp AccessFollowing last week's Westminster attack in London, British Home Secretary Amber Rudd is demanding that police and intelligence agencies be given on-demand access to end-to-end encrypted communications services such as WhatsApp.
- Google Outlines Plan to Reject Symantec's Digital CertificatesSymantec Protests, Contesting Google's ClaimsGoogle has run out of patience with Symantec's digital certificate business. It has outlined a plan that over time will have its Chrome browser reject all of Symantec's existing digital certificates, and force all of its future certificates to be reissued every nine months.
- HIPAA-Enforcer OCR Gets New LeadershipBut What About New Leadership for ONC?The Trump administration has named Roger Severino as the new director of the Department of Health and Human Services' Office for Civil Rights, which enforces HIPAA and protects patients rights. Meanwhile, it remains unclear who will lead the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT.
- FCC's Pending ISP Privacy Regulation in JeopardySenate Votes to Void New Rule that Would Limit Selling of Consumer DataAn Obama-era regulation, which has yet to take effect, that aims to strengthen consumer's online privacy may be derailed. The Senate has voted along party lines to quash the rule that the FCC issued in October.
- DoD: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Privacy TrainingThe Department of Defense and two other government agencies have issued a proposed rule designed to help ensure that government contractors provide adequate privacy training to their staff members.