Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Those involved with government regulations will be pleased to find that Envoy Data carries all products necessary for U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agencies.
Through our line of DoD approved solutions, users will be able to acquire the right Common Access Cards (CAC) and Middleware.
Our IT Specialists can help you design-in a securty solution that will be government compliant including, FIP 201 & FIPS 301, HSPD12, CJIS and TWIC as well as GSA Approved!
- TalkTalk Hack: Two Men Plead GuiltyHacker Encrypted Hard Drives But Left Social Media Chat Trail, Police SayTwo men have pleaded guilty to hacking London-based telecommunications giant TalkTalk in 2015. Police say one of the men boasted in social media account chats about wiping and encrypting his hard drives, as well as taking part in the hack attack.
- Interpol Sweep Uncovers Malware Infections Throughout AsiaOperation Involved Seven Vendors and Eight CountriesInterpol, working with countries and security vendors, says it has uncovered 270 websites - including some government portals - compromised by malware. In some instances, the websites contained personal data of citizens.
- Trump's First 100 Days: Assessing Health Data Privacy, SecurityAnalysis: What's Been Achieved So Far, and Where Things Could Be HeadedAs President Trump approaches day 100 of his presidency April 29, it's time to assess the impact of his administration so far on health data privacy, security and related health IT issues. Do we have any more clarity now than we did when he […]
- PassFreely Attack Bypasses Oracle Database AuthenticationEquation Group Exploit Could Potentially Target More Than SWIFT UsersWarning: A dumped Equation Group exploit is designed to bypass authentication on 386 types of Oracle databases. One concern is that the exploit might be used by attackers such as the Lazarus Group to refine their attempts to inject fraudulent money-moving messages into the SWIFT network.
- DoD: Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Privacy TrainingThe Department of Defense and two other government agencies have issued a proposed rule designed to help ensure that government contractors provide adequate privacy training to their staff members.