Healthcare providers and other healthcare administrators routinely access Protected Health Information. Its critical that this data is protected and only accessible to authorized personnel. With the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and available monies for hospitals, Envoy Data has created the HIPAA Compliance Security Solution. The Security Solution delivers multiple applications which can easily be run as a hypervisor. This will enable your company to cut deployment costs and makes disaster recovery efforts a breeze.
For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the healthcare industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Customized HIPPA-approved sanitized, keyboard with biometric and smartcard readers for your healthcare organization. (KSI)
- Patient Matching: The Latest Congressional ProposalPending Legislation Calls for a Study Focusing on Medicare PatientsThe effort to improve the matching of patients to all the right records from multiple sources may get a new boost from Congress. Learn about the latest effort to help ensure clinicians have secure access to all the right records for the right patient - and […]
- Police Seize World's Two Largest Darknet MarketplacesAlphaBay Shutdown Drove Users to Hansa, Where Police Were Already in ControlThe FBI and Europol announced that they've jointly shuttered the world's two biggest darknet marketplaces, AlphaBay and Hansa, which were responsible for more than 10 times the volume of sales as the notorious Silk Road marketplace.
- Russian Citadel Malware Developer Gets 5-Year SentenceNotorious Banking Trojan Tied to 11 Million Infections, $500 Million in LossesRussian citizen Mark Vartanyan, aka "Kolypto," has been sentenced to serve five years in U.S. prison after he pleaded guilty to helping develop and distribute the notorious banking Trojan called Citadel.
- FBI Blames Iranian Hackers for Stealing US Missile TechExport-Restricted Software Helps Develop Rockets, Missiles and Other WeaponsTwo Iranian nationals remain at large after being charged by the U.S. Department of Justice with hacking into a Vermont-based engineering firm and stealing software used to develop projectiles, ranging from bullets to GPS-guided artillery shells and missiles.
- HIPAA Omnibus Final RuleThis package of regulations includes modifications to the HIPAA privacy, security, enforcement and breach notification rules, as required under the HITECH Act.