Healthcare providers and other healthcare administrators routinely access Protected Health Information. Its critical that this data is protected and only accessible to authorized personnel. With the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and available monies for hospitals, Envoy Data has created the HIPAA Compliance Security Solution. The Security Solution delivers multiple applications which can easily be run as a hypervisor. This will enable your company to cut deployment costs and makes disaster recovery efforts a breeze.
For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the healthcare industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Customized HIPPA-approved sanitized, keyboard with biometric and smartcard readers for your healthcare organization. (KSI)
- OIG Finds Security Weaknesses in Two More Medicaid ProgramsWatchdog Agency Findings Highlight Familiar ShortcomingsTwo new reports by a federal watchdog agency hit a familiar theme: Some state Medicaid systems have weaknesses that potentially put sensitive data and government operations at risk.
- Did a Hacker Steal Over 1 Million UK Health Records?Victim Organization Disputes Report, Says Breach Was SmallA U.K. tabloid newspaper is reporting that a contractor that provides services to the National Health System has been attacked by a hacker who claims to have stolen 1.2 million patient records. But the contractor claims it was the victim of a much smaller breach and no patient […]
- Gartner's Avivah Litan on Attribution and ElectionsAnalyst Offers Insights on Technologies to Improve Digital Attribution and Voter AuthenticationAs threats and threat actors multiply and evolve, digital attribution becomes ever more critical, says Gartner's Avivah Litan. She discusses how to approach attribution and also offers her take on the technologies that could help secure U.S. elections.
- Ukraine Central Bank Detects Massive Attack PreparationBanks in Ukraine Alerted to Attack Spread via Malicious Word DocsUkraine's central bank has warned state-owned and private banks that a new malware campaign targeting financial services firms across the country may be a prelude to a new assault of Not-Petya proportions, Reuters reports.
- HIPAA Omnibus Final RuleThis package of regulations includes modifications to the HIPAA privacy, security, enforcement and breach notification rules, as required under the HITECH Act.