Healthcare providers and other healthcare administrators routinely access Protected Health Information. Its critical that this data is protected and only accessible to authorized personnel. With the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and available monies for hospitals, Envoy Data has created the HIPAA Compliance Security Solution. The Security Solution delivers multiple applications which can easily be run as a hypervisor. This will enable your company to cut deployment costs and makes disaster recovery efforts a breeze.
For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the healthcare industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Customized HIPPA-approved sanitized, keyboard with biometric and smartcard readers for your healthcare organization. (KSI)
- Samba: Patch Critical Bug Now, US-CERT WarnsIt's Not WannaCry, But at Least 100,000 Systems at Risk from Wormable FlawIn the wake of WannaCry, there's a critical new flaw in Samba, which provides Windows-based file and print services for Unix and Linux systems. Security experts say the flaw is trivial to exploit. US-CERT recommends immediate patching or workarounds.
- Biometrics: Authentication Silver Bullet or Skeleton Key?The Technology Can Be Effective, But Only With Other FactorsBiometric identification is increasingly being woven into our lives, from immigration crossings to smartphones. But the systems are far from foolproof. Here's what to watch.
- Big Settlement in Privacy Case Involving 2 Patients, HIV DataIncidents Involved Faxing of Sensitive InformationA New York City hospital has paid a hefty HIPAA settlement to federal regulators for privacy breaches that impacted just two patients but involved the impermissible disclosure of sensitive medical information, including HIV status.
- Target Reaches $18.5 Million Breach Settlement with StatesFollowing 2013 Mega-Breach, Retailer Agrees to Pay Recording-Setting FineTarget has reached a record settlement agreement with 47 states' attorneys general over its 2013 data breach. The breach resulted in hackers compromising 41 million customers' payment card details and contact details for more than 60 million customers being exposed.
- HIPAA Omnibus Final RuleThis package of regulations includes modifications to the HIPAA privacy, security, enforcement and breach notification rules, as required under the HITECH Act.