Healthcare providers and other healthcare administrators routinely access Protected Health Information. Its critical that this data is protected and only accessible to authorized personnel. With the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and available monies for hospitals, Envoy Data has created the HIPAA Compliance Security Solution. The Security Solution delivers multiple applications which can easily be run as a hypervisor. This will enable your company to cut deployment costs and makes disaster recovery efforts a breeze.
For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the healthcare industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Customized HIPPA-approved sanitized, keyboard with biometric and smartcard readers for your healthcare organization. (KSI)
- Driving Privacy Regulators Crazy: UK Probes Uber Breach'Deliberately Concealing Breaches' Escalates Fines, Privacy Watchdog WarnsBritain's data privacy watchdog has launched a probe of the massive 2016 data breach suffered by Uber. More than 12 months after the breach, the ride-hailing service is scrambling to notify 57 million individuals across multiple countries that their personal details were exposed.
- Feds Indict Iranian Over 'Game of Thrones' HacksIranian National Charged With Extortion, Leaking Unreleased EpisodesU.S. prosecutors have unsealed an indictment against an Iranian man charged with trying to extort entertainment company HBO for $6 million in bitcoins. The case marks a rare public naming of someone accused of cyber extortion, which poses an increasing risk for all organizations.
- Uber Concealed Breach of 57 Million Accounts for a YearFirm Paid Hackers $100,000, But Was It Bug Bounty Reward or Extortion Payoff?Uber paid hackers $100,000 to keep quiet about a 2016 breach that exposed 57 million accounts belonging to customers and drivers, Bloomberg reports. But was the payment a bug bounty, as Uber has suggested, or really an extortion payoff and hush money?
- House Committee Urges HHS Action on Medical Device RisksBut Some Say the Request Doesn't Go Far EnoughA House committee is urging HHS to act soon on a recommendation made by its cybersecurity task force: Develop a description of the cyber risks of components of medical devices. But a task force member says Congress should be pressing HHS to take action on all of […]
- HIPAA Omnibus Final RuleThis package of regulations includes modifications to the HIPAA privacy, security, enforcement and breach notification rules, as required under the HITECH Act.