Healthcare providers and other healthcare administrators routinely access Protected Health Information. Its critical that this data is protected and only accessible to authorized personnel. With the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and available monies for hospitals, Envoy Data has created the HIPAA Compliance Security Solution. The Security Solution delivers multiple applications which can easily be run as a hypervisor. This will enable your company to cut deployment costs and makes disaster recovery efforts a breeze.
For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the healthcare industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Customized HIPPA-approved sanitized, keyboard with biometric and smartcard readers for your healthcare organization. (KSI)
- TalkTalk Hack: Two Men Plead GuiltyHacker Encrypted Hard Drives But Left Social Media Chat Trail, Police SayTwo men have pleaded guilty to hacking London-based telecommunications giant TalkTalk in 2015. Police say one of the men boasted in social media account chats about wiping and encrypting his hard drives, as well as taking part in the hack attack.
- Interpol Sweep Uncovers Malware Infections Throughout AsiaOperation Involved Seven Vendors and Eight CountriesInterpol, working with countries and security vendors, says it has uncovered 270 websites - including some government portals - compromised by malware. In some instances, the websites contained personal data of citizens.
- Trump's First 100 Days: Assessing Health Data Privacy, SecurityAnalysis: What's Been Achieved So Far, and Where Things Could Be HeadedAs President Trump approaches day 100 of his presidency April 29, it's time to assess the impact of his administration so far on health data privacy, security and related health IT issues. Do we have any more clarity now than we did when he […]
- PassFreely Attack Bypasses Oracle Database AuthenticationEquation Group Exploit Could Potentially Target More Than SWIFT UsersWarning: A dumped Equation Group exploit is designed to bypass authentication on 386 types of Oracle databases. One concern is that the exploit might be used by attackers such as the Lazarus Group to refine their attempts to inject fraudulent money-moving messages into the SWIFT network.
- HIPAA Omnibus Final RuleThis package of regulations includes modifications to the HIPAA privacy, security, enforcement and breach notification rules, as required under the HITECH Act.