Healthcare providers and other healthcare administrators routinely access Protected Health Information. Its critical that this data is protected and only accessible to authorized personnel. With the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and available monies for hospitals, Envoy Data has created the HIPAA Compliance Security Solution. The Security Solution delivers multiple applications which can easily be run as a hypervisor. This will enable your company to cut deployment costs and makes disaster recovery efforts a breeze.
For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the healthcare industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Customized HIPPA-approved sanitized, keyboard with biometric and smartcard readers for your healthcare organization. (KSI)
- British Home Secretary Demands Backdoored CommunicationsFollowing Westminster Attack, Minister Seeks On-Demand WhatsApp AccessFollowing last week's Westminster attack in London, British Home Secretary Amber Rudd is demanding that police and intelligence agencies be given on-demand access to end-to-end encrypted communications services such as WhatsApp.
- Google Outlines Plan to Reject Symantec's Digital CertificatesSymantec Protests, Contesting Google's ClaimsGoogle has run out of patience with Symantec's digital certificate business. It has outlined a plan that over time will have its Chrome browser reject all of Symantec's existing digital certificates, and force all of its future certificates to be reissued every nine months.
- HIPAA-Enforcer OCR Gets New LeadershipBut What About New Leadership for ONC?The Trump administration has named Roger Severino as the new director of the Department of Health and Human Services' Office for Civil Rights, which enforces HIPAA and protects patients rights. Meanwhile, it remains unclear who will lead the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT.
- FCC's Pending ISP Privacy Regulation in JeopardySenate Votes to Void New Rule that Would Limit Selling of Consumer DataAn Obama-era regulation, which has yet to take effect, that aims to strengthen consumer's online privacy may be derailed. The Senate has voted along party lines to quash the rule that the FCC issued in October.
- HIPAA Omnibus Final RuleThis package of regulations includes modifications to the HIPAA privacy, security, enforcement and breach notification rules, as required under the HITECH Act.