Healthcare providers and other healthcare administrators routinely access Protected Health Information. Its critical that this data is protected and only accessible to authorized personnel. With the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and available monies for hospitals, Envoy Data has created the HIPAA Compliance Security Solution. The Security Solution delivers multiple applications which can easily be run as a hypervisor. This will enable your company to cut deployment costs and makes disaster recovery efforts a breeze.
For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the healthcare industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Customized HIPPA-approved sanitized, keyboard with biometric and smartcard readers for your healthcare organization. (KSI)
- Another Global Ransomware Outbreak Rapidly SpreadsIn Apparent WannaCry Redux, Apparent Petya Variant Appears to Target Windows SMB FlawA massive, global ransomware outbreak has been hitting airports, banks, shipping firms and other businesses across Europe and beyond. Security experts say the apparent Petya variant may spread by exploiting the "EternalBlue" SMB flaw in Windows previously targeted by WannaCry.
- Crypto-Locking Ransomware Attacks SpikeRansomware-as-a-Service Market Expands Beyond Affiliates to 'Elite' ProgramsWith massive profits available to criminals who can infect PCs and servers and extract a ransom, it's no surprise that attacks involving crypto-locking ransomware continue to increase. Security experts say such attacks are increasingly driven by ransomware-as-a-service programs.
- Google Security Researcher Pops Microsoft's AV DefensesIn Response, Microsoft Has Patched Its Malware Protection EngineA Google security researcher has once again found a potentially devastating vulnerability in Microsoft's Malware Protection Engine, the core component of anti-malware systems that ship with every Windows computer and server.
- Ransomware Attack Affects 500,000 PatientsLargest Such Incident Listed So Far on the 'Wall of Shame'A ransomware attack on a provider of oxygen therapy has resulted in the second largest health data breach posted on the HHS tally so far this year. It's the largest ransomware-related incident listed on the "wall of shame."
- HIPAA Omnibus Final RuleThis package of regulations includes modifications to the HIPAA privacy, security, enforcement and breach notification rules, as required under the HITECH Act.