Healthcare providers and other healthcare administrators routinely access Protected Health Information. Its critical that this data is protected and only accessible to authorized personnel. With the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and available monies for hospitals, Envoy Data has created the HIPAA Compliance Security Solution. The Security Solution delivers multiple applications which can easily be run as a hypervisor. This will enable your company to cut deployment costs and makes disaster recovery efforts a breeze.
For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the healthcare industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world. Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance. We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world. Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products. Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
Customized HIPPA-approved sanitized, keyboard with biometric and smartcard readers for your healthcare organization. (KSI)
- U.S. Indicts 13 Russians for Election Interference'Information Warfare Against the United States' AllegedA U.S. grand jury has taken the extraordinary step of indicting 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies for allegedly interfering with the U.S. political system, including the 2016 presidential election, in what the Justice Department portrays as "information warfare against the United States."
- Microsoft Outlines Digital ID Plan Using BlockchainEncrypted ID 'Hubs' Will Safely Store Personal DataAfter a year of brainstorming on blockchain technology, Microsoft says it will add support in its Authenticator app for a decentralized identity system that's designed to put users in control of their personal information.
- Criminals Hide 'Billions' in Cryptocurrency, Europol WarnsPolice Want More Help From Cryptocurrency Exchanges During Major InvestigationsCriminals in Europe are annually laundering at least $4 billion - and growing - via cryptocurrencies, warns Europol. The agency is calling on regulators and legislators to regulate cryptocurrencies to help battle money laundering and protect consumers.
- Cryptocurrency Miners: How to Shield Browsers From Bad GuysBrowsealoud Subversion Points to Larger Trust Issues With Third-Party CodeAttackers recently snuck cryptomining code onto thousands of websites by inserting it into a third-party accessibility plug-in called Browsealoud. Web specifications designed to guard against these types of rogue actions by third-party code libraries already exist. Why aren't more sites using them?
- HIPAA Omnibus Final RuleThis package of regulations includes modifications to the HIPAA privacy, security, enforcement and breach notification rules, as required under the HITECH Act.