For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the public safety industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world.
Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance.
We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world.
Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products.
Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- State Department tightens visa screening3/24/17 Visas Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has instructed U.S. diplomatic missions to identify “populations warranting increased scrutiny” and tighten screening for visa applicants in those groups, diplomatic cables obtained by Reuters show. Tillerson has also ordered a “mandatory social media check” for all applicants who have ever been present […]
- Judge puts 9/11 victims’ suit against Saudi Arabia on a faster track3/24/17 9/11 & Saudi Arabia Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Last year Congress passed the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA), opening the door for families of the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and insurance companies to take Saudi Arabia to court for the role Saudi government officials may have played in […]
- London attack: Terrorism expert explains three threats of jihadism in the West3/23/17 London attack Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Details about the man who attacked the British Parliament on 22 March, identified by London police as British national Khalid Masood, are still emerging. With four victims confirmed dead, the attack is the worst in London since the July 7, 2005 bombings on the London transport system. […]
- Second judge approves settlement on NYPD Muslim surveillance3/23/17 Muslim surveillance Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments The second of two federal judges has approved a settlement withthe New York City Police Department that protects New York Muslims and others from discriminatory and unjustified surveillance. The new rules govern when and how investigations are conducted, and provide for an independent civilian representative inside the […]
- Protecting web users’ privacy3/23/17 Privacy Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Most website visits these days entail a database query — to look up airline flights, for example, or to find the fastest driving route between two addresses. But online database queries can reveal a surprising amount of information about the people making them. And some travel sites have […]