For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the public safety industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world.
Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance.
We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world.
Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products.
Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- U.S. nuclear watchdog greatly underestimate potential for nuclear disaster5/25/17 Nuclear disasters Enable IntenseDebate Comments: 0 The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) relied on faulty analysis to justify its refusal to adopt a critical measure for protecting Americans from the occurrence of a catastrophic nuclear-waste fire at any one of dozens of reactor sites around the country, according to an article in the 26 […]
- Mobile phones can reveal exposure to radiation5/25/17 Radiation detection Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments The nuclear power plant disasters in Chernobyl and Fukushima are two examples of accidents which have exposed the population to ionizing radiation. Many people fear that, for example, dirty bombs will be used in future terror attacks. read more
- Tornado’s strength explains number of casualties more than number of people in twister’s way5/25/17 Tornadoes Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments New research out of Florida State University shows that the strength of a tornado has a significantly larger effect than population on the number of casualties. “It’s somewhat surprising because we’re led to believe it’s just a problem with exposure — the more people in the way the […]
- Thwarting forgery with paper fingerprints5/25/17 Forgeries Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Scientists from Newcastle University have found an inexpensive and easy way to validate the authenticity of any paper document just by taking a picture of it on a standard camera. Analyzing the translucent patterns revealed when a light shines through paper, the researchers have been able toidentify a […]
- U.K. security services missed several opportunities to stop Manchester suicide bomber5/25/17 Manchester attack Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments British security services appear to have missed several opportunities to stop Salman Abedi before he carried out the Manchester Arena attack earlier this week. The Telegraph reports that two people who knew the 22-year-old at college called the anti-terror hotline after he told them that “being a […]