For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the public safety industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world.
Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance.
We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world.
Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products.
Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- Future NYC flooding will be caused by sea-level rise, not stronger storm surge10/23/17 Coastal threats Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Rising sea levels caused by a warming climate threaten greater future storm damage to New York City, but the paths of stronger future storms may shift offshore, changing the coastal risk for the city, according to a team of climate scientists. read more
- During crisis, exposure to social media’s conflicting information is linked to stress10/23/17 Disasters & social media Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Exposure to high rates of conflicting information during an emergency is linked to increased levels of stress, and those who rely on text messages or social media reports from unofficial sources are more frequently exposed to rumors and experience greater distress, according to research […]
- S&T funds training of the next generation of animal health experts10/23/17 Animal disease Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments The school year is well underway, but some students kept busy over the summer, honing their skills through specialized learning opportunities. read more
- Testing polymer fibers for body armor10/23/17 Body armor Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Scientists at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) have developed a new way to investigate the high-performance fibers used in modern body armor. The research, described in the Journal of Polymer Science, may help increase confidence in the apparel that protects military units, police […]
- DHS, FBI warn critical infrastructure firms of attacks by “Russia-linked” hackers10/22/17 The Russian connection Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments DHS and the FBI on Friday have issued an alert that warning critical infrastructure companies of “advanced persistent threat (APT) actions targeting government entities and organizations in the energy, nuclear, water, aviation, and critical manufacturing sectors.” DHS said the hacking campaign, labeled Dragonfly, is a Kremlin-sponsored operation. […]