For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the public safety industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world.
Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance.
We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world.
Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products.
Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- CIA ends its program supporting anti-Assad Syrian rebels7/20/17 Syria Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments The Trump administration has pulled the plug on the largely ineffective CIA’s covert program to equip and train moderate Syrian rebels fighting President Bashar al-Assad. The move will strengthen the regional position and influence of Iran, Russia, and Hezbollah – and would worry U.S. allies in the region […]
- Former Israeli security chief: Iranian land corridor, bases in Syria biggest threats to Israel7/20/17 Syria Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Iran’s efforts to build a “direct corridor” from Baghdad to the Mediterranean Sea and further entrench itself militarily in Syria are two of Israel’s most pressing concerns, Israel’s former national security adviser said Monday. read more
- Why has healthcare become such a target for cyber-attackers?7/20/17 Cybersecurity Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments More than 16m patient records were stolen from healthcare organizations in the United States and related parties in 2016. That year, healthcare was the fifth most targeted industry when it came to cyber-attacks. read more
- NSA funds cybersecurity project to bolster security of cloud-based computing7/20/17 Cybersecurity Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments A University of Arkansas at Little Rock researcher has received funding from the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) to improve cybersecurity skills for students and the general population. read more
- 20-story earthquake-safe buildings made from wood7/20/17 Safer buildings Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Engineering researchers are putting a two-story wooden structure through a series of powerful earthquake simulations at the University of California San Diego shake table this week. The goal is to gather the data required to design wood buildings as tall as twenty stories that do not […]