For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the public safety industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world.
Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance.
We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world.
Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products.
Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- 21 U.S. diplomats in Cuba suffered “acquired brain injury from an exposure of unknown origin”: Experts2/18/18 Cuban mystery Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments
- Framework for policymakers to address debate over encryption2/18/18 Encryption Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments A new report by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine proposes a framework for evaluating proposals to provide authorized government agencies with access to unencrypted versions of encrypted communications and other data. The framework is the product of an 18-month study led by a diverse […]
- U.S. seeks to boost domestic production of 35 critical minerals2/18/18 Critical minerals Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments The U.S. Department of the Interior (DOI) last week announced
- Five finalists in $300K biothreat prize competition2/18/18 Biothreats Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Five finalists were announced today for Stage 1 of the $300,000 Hidden Signals Challenge. Issued by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T), in collaboration with the Office of Health Affairs National Biosurveillance Integra read more
- Dozens of safety violations found at U.K. biolabs2/18/18 Biosafety Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments The U.K. Health and Safety Executive (HSE) found dozens of safety breaches in U.K. biolabs, breaches which caused scientists to be infected and which exposed many others to potentially deadly diseases, it has been reported. read more