For nearly 17 years, Envoy Data has been developing security solutions for the public safety industry. Let us provide you with the solutions, services and support you need to deliver a true security solution.
Envoy Data Corporation is constantly devoting hours of research to discovering the best and most effective solutions in the IT Security world.
Many of our products are featured in SC Magazine and have received awards for performance.
We are the top distributor in new IT Technology, offering multiple industry solutions supplying the best in IT Security products around the world.
Don’t be fooled by businesses that claim to know about IT Security, when in reality they’ve never even used any of their products.
Envoy Data’s staff of IT specialists have worked closely with manufacturers to ensure complete product knowledge. That means all our customers receive unrivaled customer support.
- Cybersecurity expert: Iranian hacking is a “coordinated, probably military, endeavor”12/11/17 Cybersecurity Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments
- Suspect held in NYC attempted terrorist attack12/11/17 Terrorism Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments A 27-year-old man was detained by the police Monday morning after detonating an explosive device in the New York City subway tunnel during the morning commute. The suspect, Akayed Ullah, was injured in the 7:20 a.m. attempted attack, as were three passers-by. The explosion occurred in a passageway […]
- DHS establishes the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction office12/10/17 WMD Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments
- Better gas mask filters12/10/17 Gas masks Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments
- Controlled burning of forest land limits severity of wildfires12/10/17 Wildfires Enable IntenseDebate Comments: Enable IntenseDebate Comments Controlled burning of forestland helped limit the severity of one of California’s largest wildfires, according to Penn State geographers. read more