Envoy Data provides products and solutions that will meet your agency and clients needs to become NERC compliant.
The North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) is a nonprofit corporation based in Atlanta, Georgia, and formed on March 28, 2006, as the successor to the North American Electric Reliability Council (also known as NERC). The original NERC was formed on June 1, 1968, by the electric utility industry to promote the reliability and adequacy of bulk power transmission in the electric utility systems of North America. NERC’s mission states that it is to “ensure the reliability of the North American bulk power system.”
- IEEE-PES,-NERC-Form-Renewable-Task-ForceTitle: IEEE PES, NERC Form Renewables Task Force Posted Date: 9/18/2017 News Abstract Rich HTML Content: The IEEE Power and Energy Society (PES) in cooperation with North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) has started a task force to look into the impact of large penetration of inverter- based resources on the power system. This […]
- Lauby-Speaks,-Moderates-Panel-at-Mexico-Energy-ForumTitle: Lauby Speaks, Moderates Panel at Mexico Energy Forum Posted Date: 9/13/2017 News Abstract Rich HTML Content: MEXICO CITY – Mark Lauby, senior vice president and chief reliability officer, spoke on the importance of cross-border energy infrastructure and electricity trade to the North American grid during Dialogues for the Future of Energy 2017 (DEMEX). […]
- Cauley-to-Testify-on-Reliability-at-House-Energy-and-Commerce-Committee-HearingTitle: Cauley to Testify on Reliability at House Energy and Commerce Committee Hearing Posted Date: 9/13/2017 News Abstract Rich HTML Content: WASHINGTON, D.C. – The House Energy and Commerce Committee subcommittee on Energy is hosting a hearing at 10 a.m. Eastern Thursday titled “Powering America: Defining Reliability in a Transforming Electricity Industry.” The hearing will […]
- Statement-by-FERC-Chairman-Chatterjee-and-NERC-President,-CEO-Cauley-on-Industry-Assistance-to-Hurricane-Irma-RecoveryTitle: Statement by FERC Chairman Chatterjee and NERC President, CEO Cauley on Industry Assistance to Hurricane Irma Recovery Posted Date: 9/12/2017 News Abstract Rich HTML Content: WASHINGTON, D.C. – We appreciate and encourage the ongoing inter-utility cooperation among utilities, both public and private, in response to Hurricane Irma, which devastated Florida and Georgia, neighboring states, Puerto […]
- Atlanta-Office-Closed-Due-to-Severe-WeatherTitle: Atlanta Office Closed Due to Severe Weather Posted Date: 9/11/2017 News Abstract Rich HTML Content: ATLANTA – The North American Electric Reliability Corporation is closing its office through September 12 due to severe weather conditions related to Hurricane Irma. Tropical storm weather is expected to arrive in Atlanta Monday afternoon, with the anticipation of […]
- Cauley-to-Testify-on-Cyber-Security-at-Senate-HearingTitle: Cauley to Testify on Cyber Security at Senate Hearing Posted Date: 4/3/2017 News Abstract Rich HTML Content: WASHINGTON, D.C. – Gerry Cauley, president and chief executive officer of NERC, will testify before the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources on Tuesday. The discussion will focus on efforts to protect U.S. energy delivery […]