While Gemalto is well-known throughout the business community, it is also a trusted provider of government compliant solutions. As a leader in digital security and the worlds leading provider of smart cards, Gemalto has been at the forefront of developing products and solutions to help U.S. federal agencies comply with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) and FIPS 201.
According to a memo issued by the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB): Effective the beginning of FY2012, existing physical and logical access control systems must be upgraded to use PIV credentials, in accordance with NIST guidelines, prior to the agency using development and technology refresh funds to complete other activities.
Federal agencies and contractors aiming to comply with the OMB memo continue to have a partner with Gemalto. Gemaltos comprehensive line of PIV compliant products, including smart cards and readers, comply with the FIPS201 standard as required by HSPD-12 and are listed under the approved products list of the United States General Services Administration (GSA).
The largest and most respected brands around the world have trusted SafeNet to protect their data, identities, and intellectual property for more than 30 years. Today, Safenet secures the authenticity of your banking transactions, safeguards your health records, protects the purchase of your morning cup of coffee, and helps organizations to control risk, manage security, and maintain compliance. Organizations have trusted SafeNet for data protection solutions for more than 25 years.
- “Mind the (breach) gap”: Gemalto research reveals businesses overly confident about keeping hackers at bay, but less so about keeping data safe July 11, 2017
- Second quarter and first semester 2017 statement of the Gemalto liquidity contract July 7, 2017
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Gemalto for Leadership in Encryption and Data Protection July 6, 2017
- Mobike and Gemalto collaborate to bring IoT connectivity to bike-sharing services beyond China June 28, 2017
- Biometrics and machine learning: the winning combination from Gemalto to increase trust in online banking June 27, 2017