While Gemalto is well-known throughout the business community, it is also a trusted provider of government compliant solutions. As a leader in digital security and the worlds leading provider of smart cards, Gemalto has been at the forefront of developing products and solutions to help U.S. federal agencies comply with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) and FIPS 201.
According to a memo issued by the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB): Effective the beginning of FY2012, existing physical and logical access control systems must be upgraded to use PIV credentials, in accordance with NIST guidelines, prior to the agency using development and technology refresh funds to complete other activities.
Federal agencies and contractors aiming to comply with the OMB memo continue to have a partner with Gemalto. Gemaltos comprehensive line of PIV compliant products, including smart cards and readers, comply with the FIPS201 standard as required by HSPD-12 and are listed under the approved products list of the United States General Services Administration (GSA).
The largest and most respected brands around the world have trusted SafeNet to protect their data, identities, and intellectual property for more than 30 years. Today, Safenet secures the authenticity of your banking transactions, safeguards your health records, protects the purchase of your morning cup of coffee, and helps organizations to control risk, manage security, and maintain compliance. Organizations have trusted SafeNet for data protection solutions for more than 25 years.
- Gemalto Wins 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Award for Best Encryption Product with SafeNet KeySecure March 23, 2017
- Gemalto revises 2017 financial outlook March 22, 2017
- Gemalto’s HSM enables Microsoft Azure Information Protection customers to maintain full control of encryption keys March 21, 2017
- Gemalto and IER create the complete self-service airport experience for travellers March 14, 2017
- Airtel Lanka deploys Gemalto's device management platform to strengthen its promise of 40% faster internet March 9, 2017