CN6000 Series Encryptors
CN6000 Series Encryptors – scalable, efficient and certified – maximum protection of network data without performance compromise.
It is often assumed that data networks are inherently safe. They are not. Data networks are vulnerable to security breaches. To be protected from a data network breach, cyber-attack, innocent error, or technical failure, your data must be encrypted. Only when encrypted, can data be safe – rendering it useless to unauthorized parties. SafeNet High Speed Encryptors (HSE) are certified by international, independent testing authorities to protect your data while being transmitted. It’s why our encryptors are used by governments, defense agencies and enterprises in more than 25 countries!
THE CN6000 SERIES
The CN6000 series encryptors are the optimal choice when you require:
- “Investment-proof” efficient, up to 10 Gbps data encryption
- Multi-purpose, in-field upgradable and flexible hardware
- Certified FIPS and Common Criteria
- Compact 1U form factor with advanced performance and powerfeatures.
The CN6000 encryptors offer the latest generation and most efficient high-speed Ethernet and Fibre Channel encryptors.
Why CN6000 Series Encryptors?
• No-compromise maximum network performance
• near-zero latency
• zero network impact
• maximum bandwidth
• minimum overhead
• scalable and flexible
• simple to manage
• Secure data transmission across Layer 2 networks.
• Defense-grade and ultra-reliable 99.999% up-time network data security.
• FPGA flexibility
• Field Programmable Gate, Array chip technology and advantages
• provides cut-through architecture
• enables customization
• provides hardware flexibility not enabled by ASICs
• High speed encryptor technology is used by governments, defense forces and commercial organizations in more than 25 countries.