The Identiv uTrust 2900 R is a PC-Linked USB contact smart card reader, enabling easy and seamless integration by providing full compliance to ISO/IEC 7816, CCID, and PC/SC. Full support and compliance to EMV 2008 and GSA FIPS 201 expands the use to very specific applications requiring additional security and data protection. An extended card data transmission rate adds end-user convenience.
With its genuine Identiv design and proven mechanical functionality, the reader is the ideal travel companion suitable for a wide range of contact smart card applications.
For a wide range of mobile governmental, enterprise, and consumer use applications the Identiv uTrust 2900 R is an ideal choice. Due to its design, the reader is also suited to be bundled with smart cards and software to support large-scale project roll-outs. Typical Identiv uTrust 2900 R application areas include electronic ID, social security and loyalty programs, e-couponing, secure network logon, e-banking, as well as online shopping and gaming activities.
- Transaction time optimized
- Easy reader installation
- Integrated smart fold mechanics provide reliable and easy-to-handle ID1 smart card use as well as an ultra-compact and convenient to carry form factor
- EMV Level 1 and FIPS 201 certified
- Supports all major smart cards and relevant industry standards
- Comes with an eyelet and loop for quick attachment to lanyards or key chains