In a digital world, meeting compliance and regulatory standards, as well as improving ability to detect insider threats describes the company’s ability to scale and compete. Access points and environments are constantly changing. Perimeters under control are disappearing, user populations are mobile and outside of the network walls. Traditional identity and access management (IAM) controls are no longer enough in today’s dynamic digital environments. Companies are no longer confident about who has access to what and should they have that access.
Hideez enterprise server manages Hideez keys, federates associated endpoints, and stores digital identity information.
- Hideez Enterprise Server checks the authenticity and legitimacy of end-points as well as Hideez Keys.
- Depending on the security requirements, Hideez identity and access management is either deployed on-premise or in Cloud.
- Hideez Enterprise Server controls all Hideez Keys of the company, integrates them with existing infrastructure, assigns users to Keys.
- Unifies end-point administration and security control.
Hideez identity and access management solution manages remote employees locally, grants privileged access to critical infrastructure and seizes it whenever needed.
- Integrate Hideez Enterprise Server with existing LDAP to manage all entry points in the directory of IT resources.
- Upload the list of users into LDAP and allow Authorization via LDAP
- Manage user roles including privileged access management
- Manage Hideez Keys
- Remote password management; issue, change, deliver.
- Remotely delete or block Hideez Key from the ecosystem.
- Data export and Import
- NIST и PCI-DSS Standards